Chronicles of The K-9 Boys and Girls on Locus Street seriesre

Chronicles of The K-9 Boys and Girls on Locus Street seriesre
Rescued Dogs' Stories

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ruth Edwards AKA Lisa Wards AKA Ruthus, here today, Janaury 26th on Come In, Sit Down, Tell us about.....

This blog is a meeting place for authors and others in the arts .... each week as others are directed to our door or just stumble on by, they come and leave us information about themselves so they can tell about their new books or drawings or photos or to tell us about their new blogs. ****PLEASE be sure your comments are appearing on the latest most timely blog insuring your inclusion in the sending off to Google plus land at the end of the week.*****

Here is the link to Gwen’s site: http://www.indieauthornetwork.weebly.com/index.html G.D. Steel's blog is free promoting of your arts. As I am wont to say {as does Facebook} our site is free to comment and share and always will be free.  

For the rest of the month of January and possibly into February of 2012,we will be interviewing new and seasoned authors, first at Gwen's and then over here.




Ruth Edwards AKA Eliza Wards AKA Ruthus is here today, January 26th.  Ruth has many fans on Bookrix.com.  She is a prolific writer and while most of her tales are romantic, they are read by many who want more from her pen.  I am happy she is with us today.  Here is Ruth ~


What inspired you to write?
Hmm... I've always written stories from a small age, at first it was about taking my dog for a walk, then it was Pokemon and it grew from there, but as for inspiration...for me it was my Drama Teacher, she would allow us create our own performances from scratch. She was always enthusiastic about what she did and always supportive.
That's where Moonlit Night originated from, I created a small scene which inspired me to finish it off in written form.

Do you have anyone you show manuscripts to and get advice from or are you a loner doing it all yourself?
I'm a loner, I have people who I show a chapter to but they don't give me advice. It's more of a...yea that's not bad kind of thing :)


What genre do you normally write in? Also, is there a genre you've always wanted to write in, but don't feel you could pull it off?
I am a mix, but all my stories have to have romance in it...I think the best stories written or shown on TV are those of a tragic love story.

Do you ever base your characters on people you know?
Some of my surrounding cast have been based on real people...but the main characters are never based on real people, it is purely made up :)

What advice would you give to someone who was just starting off in writing?
Enjoy each moment and don't rush the words. I would want to get to the "exciting" parts of the book but the most important parts of the book are the lead up to that big scene. So, don't rush! :)

Do your stories tend to have morals, or special messages, included within them?
Mainly never give up on what you want. Plus, they show how much Family and Friendship means.

This question was posed by a fellow author and I loved it so much I decided to throw it into the mix ~ Oh no! One of your characters has escaped. Luckily, I have caught them! I will interrogate them with the help of a lie detector. Welcome!Take a seat, make yourself comfortable. You will be returning to your book once this is over. What's your name, where are you from and what is your role in the book?
Thank you for the seat, I thought I was going to be tortured as it has happened to me once before. My name is Felicity Jones, I am from an elemental school for gifted and talented people. I have got special powers, not like Xmen. I am gifted with the elements, fire, water, earth and wind. Not that I want them. I just want to be a normal teenager...but I'm not and I'm stuck with them.
My role in the book? Well, I'm the main character...I guess I have a few problems, OK a lot of problems. From boy trouble to people trying to kidnap me or kill me.
Anyways, I best get back...my friends will begin to worry where I am.
Thanks for the cup of tea and I hope to see you real soon.

Tell us why we would enjoy reading your books?
Because it has had good reviews...but I'm not one to make people read, I have a few books and they range from Fantasy (not vampires) to Romance Suspense. :)

My only site...http://www.bookrix.com/-ruthus7
If you want to contact me Ruth-Edwards@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment