Chronicles of The K-9 Boys and Girls on Locus Street seriesre

Chronicles of The K-9 Boys and Girls on Locus Street seriesre
Rescued Dogs' Stories

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Laszlo Kugler is here, February 8th on Come In, Sit Down, Tell Us About....

This blog is a meeting place for authors and others in the arts .... each week as others are directed to our door or just stumble on by, they come and leave us information about themselves so they can tell about their new books or drawings or photos or to tell us about their new blogs. ****PLEASE be sure your comments are appearing on the latest most timely blog insuring your inclusion in the sending off to Google plus land at the end of the week.*****

Here is the link to Gwen’s site: http://www.indieauthornetwork.weebly.com/index.html  G.D. Steel's blog is free promoting of your arts. As I am wont to say {as does Facebook} our site is free to comment and share and always will be free.

For the rest of the month of January and possibly into February of 2012,we will be interviewing new and seasoned authors, first at Gwen's and then over here.
Today, the 8th of February, we have Laszlo Kugler AKA Lazarus but on BookRix, to his friends, we call him, Laz.  Laz is another fellow author and friend in the collection, Sandcastles on Amazon with Hannah’s Story being his contribution.    Here is the link to Sandcastles:
http://www.amazon.com/Sandcastles-ebook/dp/B006Z6HHO0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1328585883&sr=8-2

Laz, I am so happy that you finally were able to have your interview featured ~
What inspired you to write?
I always had a vivid imagination and loved fantasy/sci-fi stories. A few of my favorite authors were and still to this day are J R R Tolkien, Edgar Rice Boroughs, and such ones as Isaac Asimov.
Do you have anyone you show manuscripts to and get advice from or are you a loner doing it all yourself?
I have many friends at BookRix.com whom I show my work to. They are truly helpful since English was not my first language. I try to do my own editing, but when I’m done, I still like to have someone look it over.
What genre do you normally write in?   Also, is there a genre you've always wanted to write in, but don't feel you could pull it off?
I love fantasy and science fiction, along with humor.. It takes me away from the REAL life, which can be so depressing. Just look at all the news in the media. I think people need more stories which will make them forget their troubles.
I thought about HORROR, but no….I’m not too comfortable with blood and gore.
What advice would you give to someone who was just starting off in writing?
I would tell them to write….put down whatever enters their mind. Or if they have a theme and storyline, start writing. Don’t just sit there. AND, above all review some grammatical point, and use a dictionary as if your life depended on it. A good story will be overlooked if the reader is turned off by bad grammar and spelling.
This question was posed by a fellow author and I loved it so much I decided to throw it into the mix ~ Oh no! One of your characters has escaped. Luckily, I have caught them! I will interrogate them with the help of a lie detector. Welcome! Take a seat, make yourself comfortable. You will be returning to your book once this is over. What's your name, where are you from and what is your role in the book?
That’s a tough one. I think Calvin from my story called “Faeries don’t need to work” would answer. He would say that his role was to simply enjoy an outing alone, but because of some enchanted woods, he met a slew of little interesting people and eventually joined them: this mostly because of one extraordinary character by the name of Mischievous Melissa. And along with that role, his goal was/is to give the reader some wholesome entertainment.
Tell us why we would enjoy reading your books?
They are light, fun to read, and occasionally have a moral to them.
Thank you Laz for agreeing to be interviewed and I would like to add that Laz’s stories are very enjoyable and most of his stories have love intertwined with the subtle use of sensuality.  He is a must read for his fellow authors.  Laz’s link:  http://www.bookrix.com/-lazarus67

No comments:

Post a Comment