Chronicles of The K-9 Boys and Girls on Locus Street seriesre

Chronicles of The K-9 Boys and Girls on Locus Street seriesre
Rescued Dogs' Stories

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Authors soon on IAN and on Come In, Sit Down, Tell Us About...


For you that are new, please read our intro now printed in Blue - for our returning guest feel free to jump to the text in black:
This blog is a meeting place for authors and others in the arts .... each week as others are directed to our door or just stumble on by, they come and leave information about themselves - telling about their new books or drawings or photos or to tell us about their new blogs. ****PLEASE be sure your comments are appearing on the latest most timely blog insuring your inclusion in the sending off to Google plus land at the end of the week.*****


Here is the link to Gwen’s site: IAN has gone dark until Rollover Blowout time, a site which I am closely affiliated.


Our site is free to comment and share and always will be free. This is a great site to join and to become interactive with guest comments. It gives you a chance to step out of your box and be whatever you wish.  Tell us and google land about you WIP, your new releases, whatever is closest to your heart.


Another blog that I have a close tie is CRYPTO and CO. Please pop over and check out all their pages.


Thursday June 14 2012:

When you’re tailing yourself, a part of you is bound to get trampled.  There are issues in the marketing place I must attend to, and I see myself running to make them, only to get tripped and stomped into reality.

There are times in our life we seem to suffer from crisis to crisis.  The only redeeming factor in keeping me sane is solutions seem to spring forth like mighty Oaks - sturdy enough for me to catch my breath before sprinting off again.

This past week has been an endurance trying week.  A period of time where I’ve asked myself why?  Why did I decide to do that, or that, or dear Lord, that?  The simple answer to those thats is that,  I hardly ever know enough to say,  “No.” 

I’ve always been a high achiever and am now coupled with several others with the same reach for the stars gene in helping hand techno blocks off to a master builder.  In itself enough of a mission to accomplish without adding life issues, like jobs, or college, or sickness, or, well… don’t get me started.

For now – here are the names of our future guests.  They are not listed in any particular order, but rather gathered to give to you, our readers.  All of these authors are wonderful in their way and will not disappoint you when reading.   These authors will be spotlighted when IAN reopens it portal.

Alan Deelightful Dale
Betsy  Otter Thompson
Billy Bob Buttons
Christine Rimmer
Chris & Janet Morris
Erika M. Szabo
Gary a. Wilson
George Geisinger
Hamilar Omar
Kate Evangelista
Robert W. Walker
Steve Daniels
Stuart Ayris
Tim Sunderland
When the lights go out in IAN – I’ll be hanging over at my blog, Paul and Paula’s Place until IAN has it Rollover Blowout.

No comments:

Post a Comment