Chronicles of The K-9 Boys and Girls on Locus Street seriesre

Chronicles of The K-9 Boys and Girls on Locus Street seriesre
Rescued Dogs' Stories

Monday, November 12, 2018

Bill Craig ~Above the Cut Chat~

Bill Craig has been my friend on Facebook for several years. It is only recently I realized he is one of my more prolific author friends. He has written 103 books and is presently writing number 104.

His publisher, Whiz Bang, LLC, 926 Truman Avenue, Key West, Florida 33040, USA has partnered with B&N to publish through KOBO and his books are featured in Walmart.

Bill Craig, in his Amazon author profile, says, "While my mysteries seem to sell the best I still enjoy writing pulp adventure and science fiction and westerns."  I am enjoying

Here is the link to B&N 

Link to publishing on Kobo/B&N


Paul and Paula's Books Interview with Bill Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment