Chronicles of The K-9 Boys and Girls on Locus Street seriesre

Chronicles of The K-9 Boys and Girls on Locus Street seriesre
Rescued Dogs' Stories

Monday, July 7, 2014

Mysti Parker will hopefully be with us next week to talk about her new WIP which will go into the hands and hearts of her BETA readers.  I finished her book one in the Tellenmere series and have the following tales in hand.

Here is my review and the link to picking it up on Amazon ~

A Ranger'sTale: Tellenmere, Book One is a stand alone tale. I bought and read when coin brought it into my kindle.  Parker's characters entwine the reader into one more chapter, just one more, and one more... finding a reluctance to leave, and then thankfully finding there are more tales to come.

There is a vulnerability to the heroine, a dilemma of two loves, a nasty parent, and an unexpected villain - it is how she twines the events together and the lovability of her major and minor characters that want you to go back into Tellenmere.

It is free to read, now - I would snap it up while it is and start the journey into a great series.  Yes, I bought them all.

Amazon

And here is the cover:

No comments:

Post a Comment